1. Personal Information
To provide you the Services, we must collect Personal Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information you provide us, from your use of the Services, and from other sources. Here are the types of Personal Information we collect about you:
• Information you provide us. When you register for our Services, purchase, use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly by any communication channel (e.g. emails), you may provide us Personal Information, such as name, email address, phone number, payment information, information you include in your communications with us.
2. Why do We collect such Personal information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To provide and operate the Services;
• To further develop, customize, expand, and improve our Services, based on Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
• To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
• To be able to contact our Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
• To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities; and
• To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We use your Personal Information for the purposes set out in Section 2 where:
• Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have; or
• Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests and business purposes (for example, to maintain and improve our Services and the effectiveness of the YuliaAV by identifying technical issues), provided it is conducted in a way that is proportionate and that respects your privacy rights.
3. Share your Personal Information
We do not share your Personal Information with service providers and others.
4. Store your Personal Information
YuliaAV is hosted on Wix.com. It is based in Israel, which is considered by the European Commission to be offering an adequate level of protection for the Personal Information of EU Member State residents.
Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
6. Communications from YuliaAV
We may use your Personal Information to send you promotional content and messages by e-mail, text messages, notifications.
If you do not wish to receive such promotional messages or calls, you may notify YuliaAV at any time or follow the “unsubscribe” or STOP instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
7. Your rights in relation to your Personal Information
You may request to access, receive a copy of, update, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information you have stored with us. Just send us an e-mail. You may also correct and/or update your Personal Information through your account or website settings.
You can delete your Personal Information by deleting your entire account. We will respond to your requests within a reasonable timeframe.
8. Additional Information for California residents
If you are a California resident using the Services, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) may provide you the right to request access to and deletion of your Personal Information.
In order to exercise the right to request access to and deletion of your Personal Information, please see the information on the section 7, above. We do not discriminate based on the exercise of any privacy rights that you might have under this Section.
YuliaAV does not sell user Personal Information to third parties for the intents and purposes of the CCPA.
California residents may exercise their right to access and delete their Personal Information. To make a request, send us an email at email@example.com.
9. Questions and Complaints
We take every privacy complaint seriously and will make all reasonable efforts to resolve your complaint promptly and in accordance with applicable law.
You can file a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection at any time. Please contact us first so we can try to resolve your concerns.
10. Data Retention
We may keep your Personal Information for as long as your account is active, and longer as needed (for example, if we are legally obligated to keep it longer, or need it to protect our interests).
11. Third-Party Websites
12. Public forums and user content
Our Services offer publicly accessible blogs, communities and support forums. Please be aware that any Personal Information you provide in any such areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blogs, communities or forums, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Updates and interpretation
14. Contacting us
You may also contact us by mail at:
• B1071 352142 210 Ave W Bragg Creek AB T0L 0K0 Canada.
Last update: October-03-2020